Thursday, April 9, 2009

Stupid me ==

2day... Very tired...

Juz finish my April exam... 2day last day...

Bt after exam last ubject at 2, v all form 4 band member need go primary skul...

It's quite tired... Walk go... Last nite gt a bit late sleep ( study ) ==

Go thr do mark ( tanda ) den teach junior walk formation...

They gt a bit hyperactive == Lost control... Too high? Haha... xD

Den bec frm thr at 4, den 5.45 gt Teo tt...

I make n bring sandwiches go thr eat, Yan xin say tasty =)

And Teo tt til 7.15... Den i had another tt frm 8 till 9.30...

When 7.55 mum vry rush n send me 2 tt thr...

I juz rmb 2nite tt cancel... ==

Mum laugh me == I laugh myself too =) Haha...

Mayb too busy till 4get dy? Mayb...

Bt hw busy am i oso wun 4get 2 miss u de... Dun worry =)

I miss u a lots here... =)

Hope May u can cum bec ya =)

I'm waiting 4 u every second xD

Lao gong ....... Muackssss !!! =) ❤

One day, I realise my heart is missing.... T.T

U noe whr it gone?

原来在你那儿 =)

Dear... Dar bi... Lao gong... ❤

I Love u 4ever ya =)

Muacksss....



Lwen ❤

No comments: